The registration period is now open for the Global Secularisms Conference hosted by the Global Liberal Studies Program at NYU. Registration is required for panelists, panel chairs, and NYU or non-NYU audience members. The conference takes place from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM and 9:30 AM to 3:15 PM, on Friday and Saturday, November 15th and 16th. Please register by visiting the secure registration page, here. The conference schedule is available, here.
Register Now for the Global Secularisms Conference at NYU!
- Michael Rectenwald, “Degas’s Wax Horses,” and “Stolen Lines” in Former People wp.me/p2UN6z-6V 3 years ago
- Joan Varnum Ferretti Publishes in the 2013 Annual Edition of Literature in the Early American Republic wp.me/p2UN6z-6S 3 years ago
- Writing Faculty Reading, Tuesday 11/19, LS Lounge wp.me/p2UN6z-6P 3 years ago
- Trumpet Fiction, Hosted by Ducts.org: Liberal Studies Writing Faculty Read at KGB Bar Saturday, … wp.me/p2UN6z-6I 3 years ago
- Liberal Studies Writing Faculty Read at KGB Bar Saturday, November 9th wp.me/p2UN6z-6I 3 years ago
Two poems of Michael Rectenwald’s have been published today in the online literary journal, Former People: A Journal of Bangs and Whimpers: “Degas’s Wax Horses”…
Joan Varnum Ferretti Publishes in the 2013 Annual Edition of Literature in the Early American Republic
Joan Varnum Ferretti’s article “Religious Apostasy and Market Rebellion: The Early Republic’s Crises of Authority in Catharine Maria Sedgwick’s A New-England Tale; or Sketches of…
The Writing faculty presents a new reading series at Liberal Studies. At each event, three faculty members will present a selection from their work. Students and faculty are invited, and readings will be followed by…
Trumpet Fiction, Hosted by Ducts.org: Liberal Studies Writing Faculty Read at KGB Bar Saturday, November 9th
On Saturday, Nov 9, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm, NYU Liberal Studies faculty will read fiction at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street, NYC. Hear…